Here are the not so fine details on the 1000 Businesses in 100 Days offer…
Rules To Redeem
- In order to redeem the startup package offer, you will need to purchase a domain name here or move your domain name to GoDaddy here. (Because we need to be able to access your DNS records to point your domain name to our web host, go here to move your domain. We are a GoDaddy partner and by purchasing your domain through GoDaddy, it helps us!)
- The website will be hosted by our WordPress Hosting partner and we won’t be able to build the website on another web host.
- The one-page website will be a WordPress website. You will have full access to the content and back-end of the site to modify.
- This offer is only available to entrepreneurs/solopreneurs in the US only, as we currently aren’t able to support businesses internationally.
Time Limit To Redeem
- You will have 14 business days from the date of your Content Training Webinar to submit your complete website content, information, and images.
- If information isn’t received after 14 business days, you forfeit your existing order. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to send you any warnings prior. However, you will get an email that your order for the Free one-page website has been cancelled. (You can DEFINITELY try again when you’re ready with your info, in fact, we encourage it!)
What Happens After Your Website Launches?
- After your website launches, you’ll be invited to an online group training session to learn how to change the content on your website. You will have a recording of that training emailed to you so you can reference back if needed.
- We will help make sure the website is always up on our servers as it is up 99.9% of the time, but if you happen to notice the site is down, please feel free to contact us and we will get it back up for you asap!
- If the content on your site “messes up” or you moved some things that you aren’t sure if you should and you would like additional help, we suggest signing up for our site content maintenance plan. It’s USD$30 per month and we will troubleshoot layout issues with your site and provide up to 1 hour per month to help update your site’s content and images.
Details on Web Hosting
- This offer consists of having your website hosted for 3 months for free. This begins the day you receive your email that your site is up and active with your content. 30 days prior to the expiration date, you will receive an invoice to continue hosting the website. The cost to continue hosting the website from this offer is $6/month. If you choose not to continue hosting, the site will be deactivated at the expiration of the 3 months. You will have until the expiration of the 3 months to move your site. Please see the “Moving Your Website” section below for more details. After the site is deactivated, it will be immediately deleted and we will not be able to access nor retrieve any data or information on the site after the expiration date.
- As a note, your website will be hosted as a part of a WordPress Multisite setup. What this means is that there are limitations to the themes and plugins available to you on your website. If you would like to upgrade your site with more themes availabilities and be able to install plugins, please reach out to us for options at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving Your Website
- We want you to know that this website is yours to keep as a gift from us to help contribute to the entrepreneur community. Therefore, you are free to move your domain registrar and/or web host at any time. Of course, we hope you will continue to stay and build a relationship with us, but we understand if you choose to take the website elsewhere. With that, feel free to access the site and move the site content via the WordPress Exporter Plugin. Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you move the site to a new host server unless they are a hosting partner with us. If you need a more complete file than what the WordPress Exporter Plugin can provide, we can provide you a zip file of your complete site for a flat fee of USD$65.
- If you are moving your domain to a new registrar, your new registrar will be the one to initiate the move of the domain from our registrar, GoDaddy.
- If you choose to move the site yourself, we will not be responsible for any errors or damages done to the content or files for your site during the move. You are moving it at your own risk!
Lastly, we are a small business like you and just want to help entrepreneurs succeed. We hope that the support we provide you will help launch new businesses. Since this is a free offer, all sign-ups and fulfillments are based on our discretion and there is no obligation to deliver an order. (This means we can cancel the order at anytime.) We will do our best to help you launch your business but if you don’t adhere to our asks on material, content, we will have to cancel your order.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions at email@example.com.
Modified on May 18, 2021 at 2:50AM PST